Our Procurement Process is Effective
1. Evaluate energy needs
2. Analyze energy usage
3. Vet suppliers
4. Compare pricing accounts
5. Negotiate contracts
6. Transition new services
7. Maintain customer service excellence
8. Monitor the market
9. Identify future solutions
Read more about APPI Energy's procurement process.
APPI Energy Only Works with Trusted Suppliers
APPI ENERGY maintains a working relationship with 41 suppliers whom we trust to meet our clients' energy needs.
- There are 300 possible suppliers in market.
- 117 suppliers were researched by APPI Energy Corporate Counsel.
- 41 suppliers are APPI Energy approved. Less than 12% of suppliers meet our stringent, due diligence evaluation.
Our depth of supplier research includes review of financial stability, billing accuracy, customer service and resolution timing, management experience, and contract terms & conditions.
Our Customer Solutions Make Sense
- We verify bill accuracy and resolve billing errors and credit issues. During the last year, APPI Energy resolved 519 customer service cases.
- We evaluate local utility and government policies for financial incentives and reimbursements that save you money.
- We assist with account adjustments, including adding or dropping meters, to ensure a smooth transition.
- We interact on your behalf with utilities and suppliers.
- We determine if you qualify for energy sales tax exemptions and manage reimbursements at no cost to you.
"APPI Energy helped us complete an energy efficiency retrofit project that did not require any out-of-pocket
costs. Making apples to apples price comparisons, and forcing suppliers to compete for our business, our company was able to make the most informed buying decision."
Stan Bass, President
Fort Worth Aluminum Foundry
Ft. Worth, Texas