Associate Member Benefits
The Non-Ferrous Founders’ Society (NFFS) was founded in 1943 to help non-ferrous foundries advocate for their collective interests. The Society offers a full range of programs and services designed to help foundry leaders successfully operate their businesses. In 2018, NFFS expanded membership eligibility to the suppliers who sell equipment, supplies, consumables, and other goods and services used in the manufacture of metal castings, under a new Associate Member category. NFFS recognizes that suppliers play an important role in the health and success of our industry. When foundries are connected with high-quality, innovative products and solutions, everyone benefits..
DOWNLOAD THE ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE (PDF)
BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER
BUILD BRAND AWARENESS & VISIBILITY
NFFS membership puts your company name in front of existing and potential customers:
- New Member Profile. Upon joining, new members are highlighted in NFFS publications, on the NFFS website, and on NFFS social media pages.
- Share Content. Members can submit press releases and informational articles to be considered for publication in the two NFFS monthly newsletters, NFFSNotes and Industry Insider.
- Advertising Discounts. Receive a 50% discount on all advertising opportunities as a NFFS member—go to www.nffs.org/advertising for the full list of advertising opportunities.
- NFFS Logo. NFFS will provide you with a copy of the NFFS logo for use on your website, in e-mail, or in other marketing materials to help you showcase your support for the industry.
- NFFS Member Directory. Your company will be included in the annual member directory for reference by foundries in need of products or services.
- Sponsorship Opportunities. Becoming a sponsor the NFFS Industry Executive Conference puts your name on all pre-conference marketing materials and provides numerous on-site recognition opportunities.
ENGAGE FOUNDRY LEADERS
Gain access to decision makers and buyers in our member foundries through:
- FREE Tabletop Exhibit at the NFFS Industry Executive Conference. Participating in the NFFS Industry Executive Conference is a easy way to gain one-on-one interaction with a captive foundry audience.
- Access to the NFFS Member Directory. Gain contact information for member foundries and their employees, helping you reach the right contact person when approaching a foundry.
- Opportunities to join NFFS Committees. Sit down at the table with foundry leaders and position yourself as a thought leader by taking advantage of volunteer opportunities within the Society.
STAY ON TOP OF ISSUES AFFECTING FOUNDRIES
NFFS works continuously to provide members with current information on a wide range of topics relevant to the foundry industry. Among the valuable resources provided to NFFS members:
- NFFSNotes, a monthly members-only publication which provides a variety of valuable content including economic updates and analysis, member news and information, health and safety guidance, regulatory compliance advice, and more.
- Industry Insider, a monthly industry-wide publication that focuses on the most timely, important and relevant news affecting foundries and their suppliers.
- Industry Economic Advisor, a monthly newsletter released containing economic indicator trend data and relevant economic news, published specifically for NFFS members by ITR Economics.
SUPPORT AND GROW THE FOUNDRY INDUSTRY
Your NFFS membership supports advocacy efforts on behalf of your foundry customers, helping ensure a healthy market for your products and services. For over 75 years, NFFS has served as the voice for the non-ferrous foundry industry. The NFFS staff and Government Affairs Committee actively monitor new legislative and regulatory developments in Washington, as well as at the regional and state levels, and effectively represent the interests of foundries. All U.S. non-ferrous foundries have at some point benefited from the Society’s efforts to protect the industry from misguided or overly burdensome regulations.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AND SERVICES
Take advantage of the following business partnerships that provide NFFS members with members-only discounts and services:
Use your NFFS membership to take advantage of some of the deepest product discounts offered by Grainger. In 2018 alone, NFFS members saved almost half a million dollars on industrial, safety and metalworking supplies. Members also qualify for special services including prepaid ground shipping, same-day shipping on most items, and sourcing for hard-to-find products. For more information, download the informational brochure, NFFS-Grainger Program (PDF).
Energy Buyers Program through APPI
NFFS has endorsed APPI Energy to provide data-driven procurement solutions that reduce and manage electricity and natural gas supply costs for members on an ongoing basis. Every day, APPI Energy identifies the wide range of energy supplier prices across the U.S., and utilizes that data to provide the lowest prices available among many vetted, competing suppliers. For more information, download the informational brochure, APPI Energy Solutions (PDF). If you have further questions, contact Carrie Shepard at 667-330-1167.
Freight Discounts through YRC Worldwide
Lower costs and increase margins when you ship with YRC Worldwide, the original LTL (less-than-truckload) experts. NFFS has negotiated special rates for members on qualifying LTL shipments. YRC delivers flexibility and reliability to your supply chain through a comprehensive North American network and a broad portfolio of standard, guaranteed, expedited, specialized, and Canada and Mexico cross-border LTL services. For questions, contact YRC Worldwide at 800.647.3061 or firstname.lastname@example.org.